Presentation of Awards and Prize-Winnners’ Concert
St Albans Cathedral
Your chance to hear the winners of the 32nd St Albans International Organ Competition, together in a celebratory programme.
These exceptional organists have been selected from a field of performers aged under 33 from all around the world.
- First Prize and Gold Medal Interpretation, sponsored by Williams Church Music Trust: £12,000
- Tournemire Prize for Improvisation: £8,000
- Second Prize, sponsored by Amphion Fund: £5,000
- Peter Hurford Bach Prize sponsored by Mrs Elisabeth Wells: £1,000
- Audience Prize, sponsored by Mr Andrei Lussmann: £1,000
- Judith Weir Prize for the best performance of the commissioned work: £1,000
- Douglas May Award, for the best performance of a competition work in either the Quarter-Final or Semi-Final rounds of either competition: £800
Booking now from St Albans Cathedral’s Box Office